VStar Entertainment's Costumes & Creatures Division is seeking people with production sewing skills to construct costume pieces and support costume production operations.
Job Type: Full-time (for 3-4 months, with possibility of long term)
Essential Job Functions:
* Produce and refurbish costume pieces
* Operate equipment/tools for costume production
* Position may include other costume production support duties as determined by the company.
* Pass the practical assembly test on an industrial sewing machine
* Knowledge of garment construction
* Communicate effectively in English (speak, read and understand)
* Ability to wear safety goggles.
* Lift up to 20 lbs.
* Vision and dexterity to operate industrial equipment and hand tools
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
* Previous experience working with furs, vinyl, leathers and other costume materials.
* Patterning skills
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
VStar Entertainment uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .