Coming up: Amy will once again be working with Slap Happy Studios and Wildwood Theatre this April, performing as Juliet in 2 Fast 2 Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet at Bryant Lake Bowl Theater and as Shiny Penny in Handled at the Off-Leash Art Box.
Amy Trunt is a young actor based in the Twin Cities. She is most passionate about performing and collaborating on new works, as well as projects by and about young people, the female experience, and mental health. In addition to performance, Amy collaborates with vocalists and musicians worldwide to create covers of songs in various languages. She holds a B.A. in theatre from St. Olaf College.
Recent credits include:
- Footprints by Slap Happy Studios, Bryant Lake Bowl Theater: October 2018 (Linda/Gwen)
- Star Baby by Kristine Holmgren, staged reading: July 2018 (Duchess)
- SUPERHERO by Samantha Johns & George McConnell, The Southern Theatre: July 2018 (Ensemble)
- Spontaneous Combustion by Dennis Bush; Wildwood Theatre Co. at the Off-Leash Art Box: April 2018 (Tracy)
- God Girl by Kristine Holmgren/dir. Mishia Burns-Edwards, Northfield Arts Guild: January 2018 (Kristine)