Christopher Kehoe is a performer, playwright, and director from Minneapolis, Minnesota. His work has been called "brilliant" by the Minneapolis Star Tribune and "genius" by Minnesota Playlist, for both developing original plays (I Will Show You Fear in a Handful of Dust, Joe Dowling's William Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet" on the Moon..., Reykjavík, St. Christopher of Financial Aid) and performing onstage with The Jungle Theater (Hamlet), Frank Theatre (Ajax in Iraq, The Metamorphosis, By the Bog of Cats, Vinegar Tom), Sandbox Theatre (.faust), Skylark Opera (Mlle. Modiste), The Strange Capers (Comedy of Errors, Twelfth Night), the Minnesota Centennial Showboat (The Count of Monte Cristo, Sherlock's Last Case, Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway), and more. He studied with many artists from the former Theatre de la Jeune Lune at the Unversity of Minnesota, and has an MFA in Ensemble-Based Physical Theatre from Dell'Arte International School of Physical Theatre in California.
- Ella Enchanted (Sir Peter/Squire), Oregon Children's Theatre
- All My Sons (Chris), Ferndale Repertory Theatre
- The Threepenny Opera (Macheath), Ferndale Repertory Theatre
- The Rocky Horror Show (Frank), Ferndale Repertory Theatre
- .faust (Wagner), Sandbox Theatre
- The Metamorphoses (Chief Clerk/Charwoman), Frank Theatre
- Ajax in Iraq (Ensemble), Frank Theatre
- Vinegar Tom (Packer), Frank Theatre
- Hamlet (Osric), The Jungle Theater
- Dido, Queen of Carthage (Aeneas), Theatre Pro Rata
Download a more complete résumé below!