Join CCP this summer for a magical and heartwarming experience with Disney’s Mary Poppins. All roles are open and will be cast from these auditions. Visit crossplayers.org for a complete list of characters.
Artistic Director: Jeff Anderson
Music Director: Rosalee Allard
Choreographer: Ann Marie Omeish
Dates and times:
- Thursday, March 28 ~ 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 29 ~ 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30 ~ 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Callbacks will be held Saturday, March 30 in the afternoon
- Rehearsals: Generally week nights (potententially Sunday as well) 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. Not everyone is called to each rehearsal.
- Performances: July 19, 20, 25, 26, 27 (6 performances)
- Escalate Dance & Theatre Studio, 312 5th Ave SE, Osseo, MN 55369
- Link to map
Preparing for auditions:
- Auditions for this production are open to all performers aged 6 and up.
- No appointment necessary, times are assigned first come, first serve.
- Prepare 32 bars of a Broadway-style song. An accompanist will be provided.
- Come prepared for movement.
- You will be asked to complete an audition form prior to auditioning. Feel free to bring an actor/singer resume to provide additional experience and training details.
- Bring a snapshot photo.
- Be prepared to provide a list of rehearsal conflicts May - July.
If you are interested in volunteering behind the scenes please contact us at email@example.com